Thursday, March 8, 2012

True narration from the life of the messenger of Islam


Q: "I wish to be an intelligent man, what should I do?"   
A: "Fear Allah."


Q: "I wish to be a loyal servant to Allah and do what He wants     me to do." 
A. "Read the Qur'an."


Q: "I wish to be enlightened and have peace of heart." 
A. "Remember Death."


Q:"I wish to be protected against enemies." 
A: "Trust in Allah."


Q: "I wish to follow the Straight Path." 
A: "Do good to others for Allah’s sake." 


Q:"What should I do so that Allah does not abase me?" 
A: "Do not respond to the desires of your flesh."


Q: "I wish to have a long life." 
A: "Praise and thank Allah."


Q: "I wish for prosperity."

A: "Be in a state of ablution at all times." 


Q: "How can I save myself from the hellfire?"
A: "Protect your eyes and your tongue and your hands and what is below your waist line against evil."


Q: "How can I cleanse myself from my sins?"
A: "Shed tears for what you have done and repent by undoing what you have done wrong."


Q: "I wish to be a respectable person."
A: "Then, don’t ask for anything from anybody." 


Q: "I wish to be honorable."
A: "Then don’t divulge the wrong doings of anybody."


Q: "What should I do to protect myself from the tortures of the grave?" 
A: "Recite the Sûrah Mulk."


Q: "What should one do to be rich?" 
A: "Read the Sûrah Muzammil."


Q: "How should I calm my fear of the day of last judgment?." 
A: "Remember Allah before you eat anything and before you sleep."

No comments:

Post a Comment